The Wild Buffalo presents it's 3rd instillment of 'Pass the Aux'
THURSDAY, January 12TH
Do you have the cuts? Are you the one constantly taking over the aux at the party, in the car, or hanging out among your friends? If so, the Wild Buffalo is throwing the perfect event for you! “Pass me the Aux.” is a DJ competition in which contestants will battle head to head, playing songs off their iPods, iPhones, or MP3 players - matching a specific category of music.
Be prepared to laugh and dance as contestants play songs that perfectly match the ridiculous categories we have come up with! Participating in the contest or not, this event is going to be wild, hilarious, and definitely something you’re not going to want to miss.
HOSTED BY NONE-OTHER THAN Daniel Pisano and Riley Shull!
1st place: 2 tickets to The Weeknd at KeyArena in Seattle, WA in the Coors Light box sweet!
2nd place: $100 cash!
3rd place: 2 tickets to any show at the Wild Buffalo!
- 16 people will compete head to head, 1 vs. 1, in a bracket style format.
- Each round will feature two different categories of music in which 2 contestants will battle head to head.
- The categories will be announced at random and each contestant will have 45 seconds to choose his or her songs (the song they wish to play and a backup song for each catergory, in case their song is played.)
- Each contestant has the opportunity to play 30 seconds of their song, cued up at their preferred starting point.
- The winner of each round is judged by the crowd’s response, as gauged by the MC.
SIGN UP AT: